Blogging in FAU

It was my first experience with English in fau, if I’m honest, and I’m very glad I took the step to start participating in this last semester.

I would say that I really enjoyed all the posts we’ve done trough the semester.

It’s been a while since I could talk about myself; I have always lived my life to pass unnoticed to people, so it’s normal for me to think that nobody is actually interested in what I do. And don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I would have liked to have more interactions (I was actually surprised to have any to be honest haha) it was the fact that I could talk about anything that matters to me in the weekly posts that was kind of a path to self knowledge and actually made me realize I do things and I matter.

Although I feel the same as Simon (our professor) because I enjoyed reading and writing all of the posts, I have to say that the topic of “A city you would like to visit” was my favorite because I was able to talk about architecture and remember why I also wanted to join this career years ago: I want to know the world. The post I didn’t enjoyed, seeing in retrospective, was “Something artistic I like doing”; not because I didn’t liked doing something artistic, but because of my way of talking back then; it was kind of superb and arrogant from my part. And even if it’s not really notorious, I can see changes in the way I think and talk now the semester is amost finishing. (I also write faster now haha)

I don’t want to answer the question of “which of your classmate’s blogs you enjoyed reading” because it’s not fair for anyone, but I remember I always checked Viviana’s, Yessenia’s and Mateo’s blogs waiting for them to post their post when we met on classes and comment on their entries. There was sort of warm from their way of writing I feel, and when we worked together in the conversations during the first block it was easy for me to remember their names and blogs (I have a really bad memory remembering the name of people and relating it to their faces haha….. I’m sorry).

I also enjoyed a lot reading the blogs of Simon (our professor)!  

It was obvious that he have lived lots of experiences and reading each one of them was inspiring for me.

Thank you everyone for sharing a part of your lives, it was a really nice experience.

Regards!!

 
I leave you a drawing I did about myself this week as the end of this posts c:

Comments

  1. hi, it’s fantastic that you enjoyed the blogs, and i read your post about a city would like to visit and I liked so much!!, I hope you have a very nice holidays.
    regard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your posts and know more things or places.
    Thank you for tell us a piece of your life.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing part of you with us! have a good life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend

A City You Would Like To Visit - Moscow

A family photograph