A City You Would Like To Visit - Moscow


One of the cities I certainly want to get to know is Moscow. Even when I’m highly eager to get to travel to Japan and live there for a couple months, I’m not interested to live in Russia, so if would go, I'll just go to know the places and the architecture.

One thing that I learned after my scholarship abroad in Spain was to get lost in the city and prove all the meals you can, because, if you’re not gonna return soon to the city, or you’re planning to visit the city just once in your life, you have to live all the experiences you can while you’re there; that’s why most of the trips are really exhausting, but at the same time fulfilling to the soul.

Of course, that means I have to earn a lot of money to get there and prove/taste all the things I can haha.

But also, I like to draw some special scenarios I see. I’m practicing my watercolors skills to improve and actually it could take less time than I can right now to do a drawing of a building, an open space, a sunset that it’s apealling to me and want to remember for the rest of my life. Don’t get me wrong, photographs are a really good way to get to know and remember the places, but drawing actually requires more time than a “flash” to get a photo and allows you to discover new things that you didn’t notice at first sight.

As always, I see myself traveling alone, but I remember one friend of mine said that she also wanted to visit Russia someday (it’s a very different country than ours, so it’s really interesting to get to know the people living there and compare our perspective in life) and I guess a good start would be Moscow.

I really want to see the ballet and assist to a classical orchestra interpretation from the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory. Aside from the music of Beethoven, I’m really avid to the music of Tchaikovsky, and if I were able to hear a concert live interpreted by a prominent violinist… I guess I would be fulfilled at that moment.

I would also love to visit the St. Basil’s Cathedral (it’s really notorious because of its colors), which is near the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory, so double reason to get to know the city! 

Regards!!


Conservatorio Tchaikovsky de Moscú — Vídeo de stock #70320211

Comments

  1. The architectur of Moscow is very beautiful, the colors, the forms, the size all is diferent and special apart as you say the culture is amazing I wait that you travel and meet this fantastic places and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara,

    is wonderful, i like you tell about of music, art of culture in general I hope you can go in the future

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Moscow is a beautiful city, and it has a beautiful architecture that I hope to visit some day and I hope that you can also make this trip someday, regards !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    I think that Moscow is a wondeful city and I would like to know it*-*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is a very interesting and beautiful place

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A friend

A family photograph